As an author coach and publisher, I offer my expertise that has spanned over three decades; whether you have an idea for a book or you want to complete a book you have started. I have an extended team of professionals as well as myself ready to take you all the way past the finish line.
My expertise is in helping authors like you to write your book and get published, my passion is in making sure your book goes out into the world ensuring it is nothing short of gold standard (across editorial, design, and production).
With coaching, I’m interested in gently guiding my authors to achieve their goals—and enjoy the process along the way. Sometimes we can be so focused on the end goal that we get to the end only to look back and wonder what it might have been like to have dropped down into the journey just a little bit. In consulting, I bring my years of publishing expertise to help you get exactly what you want—an agent, a publisher, a completed book.
There are lots of ways to get there, and I don’t believe in giving up. My job will be to support you and devise strategies to propel you forward and help you access your untapped, forgotten, or ignored passions and energies that will get you moving, no matter if you’re completely stuck or charging ahead at a zillion-miles an hour toward a hard deadline.
At the time of writing my books it would have been so much easier if I had an author coach to show me, teach me, and guide me through the process of writing each of my books. To guide me through each step of getting it ready to publish. I never knew that there was even such a thing as an author coach. As I unpacked my journey, I realised that it was time to share my success and guide others through a step by step process to find their soul language that illuminates their path and lights the way for others by sharing their story through the written word.
Does This Sound Like You?
- You are ready to write your story, yet you are not sure where to start?
- You are stuck and can't move forward with your life or writing your story?
- You don't know where to start?
- You simply can't do this on your own?
The Benefits of an Author Coach
- A unique step-by-step process
- Unique ways of tapping into your subconscious to bring forward your story
- Be held accountable and gently guided to complete your book
- An injection of energy and enthusiasm to inspire you to take action and write your story
Why Work With Me
What's included in the Coaching:
- 11 to 1 sessions via phone or zoom (3 months of 12 sessions - weekly for 1 hour)
- 2Create timeline
- 3Discover who your target audience is
- 4Create your sub-topics
- 5Create sexy titles
- 6Learn about 1st, 2nd, and 3rd person
- 7Which setting are you going to write in?
- 8Flow of chapters
- 9Which writing tool?
- 10Discover what the 6 elements to a balanced story is
- 11Create Introduction, Foreword or Preface page/s
- 12Create Acknowledgement and/or Dedications page/s
- 13Images and Quotes
- 14Create your Author BIO
- 15Create your book title and sub title
- 16Create your back cover sales message
- 17Create brief for your book cover/Discuss you book cover
- 18Explore your Author image for your book
- 19100 copies of your printed book (includes soft proof copy) – Conditions Apply
- 20OPTIONAL: Art Scribble to unlock your story & Paint your inner story on a canvas
Payment Plan Option:
A set of prompt cards
Writer's Block Journal (eBook)
Self Love Journal by Sue Kennedy
Plus receive the following:
TOTAL VALUE: $200
“Thank you to Sue Kennedy, the author coach and publisher whom I met at a Creative Writing Class at the local Community College. Sue has mentored me through the final stages of the book and has been a true inspiration with the ‘light bulb moments’. She has stretched me and my feelings until I thought I would break, but I thank her immensely for her patience and calmness.
She makes everything OK.
“I had been planning to write a book for the last 20 years. I attended workshops and I purchased 'how to write' books, with every intention of getting my book started, but still the book didn't happen.
It was time, I started writing again under Sue Kennedy's guidance, she gently and ever so subtly guided and supported me. Before I knew it, I had the first draft of 10 chapters and had been on a personal journey of self-discovery, through discussion and art, which helped me to see that I was an author and capable of this seemingly mammoth task.”