- Fun - To enjoy the process of guiding you to write your book
- Inspiration - Be the inspiration our readers and authors need
- Motivation - Help motivate people to complete their book
- Guidance - Gently guide people to complete their book
- Nurture/Heal - Guide people with the nurturing/healing process along their writing journey
Have you got an idea for a book...an inspiration...or a dream of becoming a published author?
However, you either don't like the thought of writing or you simply don't have the time to dedicate to writing a book!
Do you resonate with the questions below?
- Do you want to write a book & hate the thought of writing?
- Do you want to write a book & don’t know how?
- Do you want to share your experience to help yourself & others but don’t know how
- You don’t know how to write
- You don’t have time to write your book or simply don’t want to
- English is not your primary language
- You don’t think your story is good enough
The benefits of a Ghostwriter are
- A ghost writer will write your book for you
- They will write your story in your voice
- They will help you achieve your goal of becoming a published author
“English is not my first language. I was so happy to find Sue, she helped me put my story together into a book & now I am a published author. I thank you from the bottom of my heart”
Here's what you can expect
- An interview with you about your story
- Research & write your book
- Professionally proofread & edit your book
- Create Introduction, Foreword or Preface page/s
- Create Acknowledgement and/or Dedications page/s
- Images & quotes - are they applicable for your book?
- Create your Author BIO
- Create your book title & sub title
- Create your back cover sales message
- Create brief for your book cover
- Create your next steps for your readers
- Explore your Author image for your book
- Final proofread & edit up to 20,000 words (additional charges apply for books over 20,000 words)
- Design & layout of book – 1 round of corrections
- Design & layout of book cover – 1 round of corrections
- Allocation of ISBN & submission
- Submission of book for publishing
- Complimentary proof copy
- Make any final changes to book – 1 round of corrections
- Re-submit for final approval & print ready version
- Sue Kennedy manages all print requirements for the life of the book
Does not include images or book printing
Additional charges: $250/hour
Are you ready to share your story?
Why choose us?
- We are the only ghost writer’s that will write.edit.publish. your book
- We will write & complete your book ready to publish
- We not only write your book…we also publish & offer to help you market your book
- Once published, you do not have to purchase 100’s or 1000’s of copies of your book that may sit in your spare room or garage collecting dust!
- We are the only publishing house in Australia that helps you with the A to Z of writing your book to getting published & market it!
Writer's Block - it's more common than you realise!
Sign up and receive a really cool tool to help you with writer's block
Copyright 2022, Author Academy - Disclaimer