By the time you complete this course, you'll be able to:
- Identify your current marketing goals and define your marketing budget, so that you have a clear path forward
- Plan useful content to attract leads who will value your products and services and to whom you can market your offers
- Use email marketing to build an engaged community, so you have advocates to spread your message for you
- Choose ways to engage with your ideal customers on social media so that they get to know and trust you and are more likely to buy from you
- Find ways to establish and develop relationships so that you have access to engaged potential customers and industry partners
- Raise your visibility as an expert in your market and set yourself apart from your competition so that you become the go-to person in your field
- Bring everything together, review your key goals, and choose low-cost tactics that will enable you to achieve those goals
- Consolidate and implement your learning and plan future action steps, so that you can achieve the goals you set for this course and develop further
By the time you complete this course, you will be able to:
- Recognise the four core areas where content is essential
- Identify core business goals and the content that will have the most impact
- Identify the main focus for your content plan
- Describe your ideal customer and the content they prefer
- List questions you’ll need to address for your audience
- Take inventory of existing content to save time
- Pick content types you enjoy creating
- Consider time and resources you can commit to content creation
- Create a one-page content plan
- Brainstorm questions you need to answer in each area
- Outline the first three months of your content schedule
By the time you complete this course, you'll be able to:
- Cultivate a positive mindset and set specific goals, so that you can confidently and intentionally set in motion your guest podcasting strategy
- Create a list of podcast hosts who broadcast to your target audience, so that you can start cultivating relationships with them
- Put together a pitch aimed at your target audience, so that podcast hosts are excited to interview you
- Take action to get booked as a guest on your target podcasts, so that you can start getting your message out to the world
- Set up the appropriate technology so that you come across as a professional podcast guest
- Prepare yourself and your contribution in advance so that you feel confident and stay focused on the needs of the audience
- Full fill the conventions of a podcast guest so that you will perform professionally in all your interviews
- Develop a helpful, appreciative, and professional relationship with your host so that you’ll be invited back for further interviews and get referred to other podcast hosts
- Pick ways to use social media for maximum publicity so that you’ll attract more listeners to your interviews and more followers on your platforms
- Choose how to capitalise on your podcast interviews and attract more leads long after the initial broadcast has taken place
- Consolidate and implement your learning and plan future action steps so you can achieve the goals you set for this course
This course is broken down into 7 major modules and individual lessons to take you step-by-step through promoting and marketing your business book.
PREREQUISITES: For this course you will need to have already published a book and set up an email autoresponder. If you don’t have an email marketing platform, plan to spend a little extra time in the beginning to get one set up.
The modules follow a logical order, so while you can skip around if you want, it’s best to work through them one at a time.
As you go through each module, use your Action Guide to help you complete the Action Steps at the end of each.
By the time you complete the course, you will be able to:
- Set goals for your book that will help drive your business success.
- Write your book's one-sentence defining statement that keeps it focused on your target reader.
- Research your audience and market so you can choose your expert book topic - one that your audience needs and will buy.
- Create a clear and logical outline for your book content, so that you stay on track and can write your book quickly
- List the expert content you already have that you can draw on for your book.
- Conduct any additional research you need for filling in your outline and writing your main book content
- Plan your writing schedule and deadlines so you can write your book and finish it by your chosen date.
- Prepare your book for publishing.
- Build a profitable book sales funnel that will turn your leads into book buyers.
- Create and implement a marketing plan that includes the essential elements for making your expert book a best seller.
No matter what your genre is, all authors today should have a social media presence. Social media enables you to reach a global audience of potential readers. The more people you reach online, the better your chances are to engage them, make sales, and grow your readership as a result. But that can only happen if you develop a dynamic social following and give your target audience the content they want.
Most authors struggle to find and attract their ideal reader. Your aim is to build an audience of people who will benefit from your offers. Social media will help you locate and connect with this audience. Through sharing valuable content, you’ll entice them to become followers and email subscribers.
You’ll then need to engage with your followers and nurture those relationships further, so that they trust you and want to buy from you. This kind of relationship-building doesn’t happen overnight. In order to be successful, you need to follow a strategy of proven social media tactics and take consistent action.
This course will help you define exactly who you want in your audience, find those people, attract them into your social following and email list, and engage them to build trust and credibility…. All using proven social media tactics.
Are you ready to start your writing journey?
Take a look at these 5 secrets that will guide you to get started with writing your book!
This course will guide you through the steps to becoming a blogging expert!
Blogging has been around since the late 1990s but in recent years it has undergone changes. The blog is not the same as it was twenty years ago.
The word "blog" comes from a shortening of the word "weblog." The weblog of years past was an online journal where a writer might post to their site a couple of times a week or more. Now, the blog has become a robust system of content creation and engagement across multiple platforms including not only the site itself but social media.
Welcome to the Author Academy Writing Masterclass!
A 12-Step Process Of Monthly Tutorials Straight To Your Inbox That Will Show You How To Turn Your Story Into A Book