Why is an Author Coach important
Having an author coach is no longer a luxury, it’s important if you want to achieve your dream of becoming a published author.
Let me ask you the following questions:
Are you someone that has an amazing story to share and really hate the thought of working in a group or on your own?
Do you need accountability?
Would you prefer to work with someone one-to-one?
If you answered ‘yes’ then you should seriously consider hiring an author coach.
An author coach helps writers achieve their goals of becoming a published author and be very proud of their finished work as well as making sure you enjoy the process along the way.
There are lots of ways to get there, and a good author coach does not believe in giving up. Their job is to support you and devise strategies to propel you forward and help you access your untapped, forgotten, or ignored passions and energies that will get you moving, no matter if you’re completely stuck or charging ahead at a zillion-miles an hour toward a hard deadline.
Together with your author coach you will accomplish your dream…Your story in a book, published, sharing it with the world!
What are the benefits of having an author coach?
- An author coach will show you the step-by-step process on how to write your book
- An author coach will show you how to outline, structure, & pull all the relevant pieces together to complete your book
- An author coach will show you how to start writing your book
- An author coach will show you how to pull all your writing together & complete your book ready to publish
- An author coach will hold you accountable and gently guide you to complete your book
- An author coach will inject the energy and enthusiasm required to inspire you to take action and write your story
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Will I be able to accomplish writing my story on my own?
- Will I be able to complete writing my story in a short timeframe?
- Do I even know where to start?
- Will I be able to stick to a routine to complete writing my story?
- Do I know how to outline, structure and all the other information I need to complete my story?
Be honest with yourself, it would be so much better having an author coach to help guide you to the finish line. Working alongside someone who has your best interests in mind is worth every cent, someone that will walk that writing journey with you and be there when you achieve your dream of being a published author.
Consider how you will feel when…
- You receive your book and you are holding it in your hands
- You know that your story is going to help many people
- You know that your story is going to inspire and influence people that you have not met
An author coach is someone that will keep you motivated, on track, and give you the inspiration to keep moving forward.
So, what are you waiting for?